1. Log into Your pitchIN Account
2. Access Your Portfolio & Select Shares to Sell
- Navigate to your portfolio to view the shares you currently hold. (Tip: look for the ‘Own Shares’ tag)
- Choose the private company shares you want to sell from your portfolio.
3. Set Asking Parameters
- Determine the number of shares you wish to sell and set the desired asking price.
4. Submit Sell Order
- Review & submit your sell order.
5. Order Matching
- Our algorithm will attempt to match your sell order with interested buyers.
- Once your sell order is executed, you'll receive a confirmation of the trade.
7. Payment & Settlement
- Once the buyer's payment is processed, the shares will be transferred out of your account.
8. Review Your PSTX Account & Equity Portfolio
- Confirm that the transaction has been successfully completed and the funds are available (or pending) in your trading account.
- Your Equity Portfolio will reflect the updated share holdings and any funds received from the sale once they are confirmed.