1. Create a pitchIN Account
- Sign up as an investor on https://www.pitchin.my/
- Provide necessary personal and financial information for e-KYC verification.
2. Browse PSTX Listings
- Browse through the listed Issuers available for trading.
- On the Share Information page, view their profiles, financials, and any other relevant information.
3. Perform Due Diligence
- Conduct thorough research on the Issuers you're interested in.
- Review their business model, financial performance, and growth prospects.
4. Top Up your PSTX Account
- Top up your PSTX Account using the provided methods i.e., FPX, domestic bank transfer, international wire transfer (SWIFT) and cheque.
5. Place an Order
- Choose the Issuer's shares you want to buy and click Trade
- For Limit orders, decide on the number of shares and the price you're willing to pay.
- For Market orders, decide on the number of shares you wish to buy. This will then be executed at the current market price.
6. Submit Order
- Review & submit your buy order.
7. Order Execution & Confirmation:
- Our algorithm will attempt to match your order with available sellers.
- Orders progress will be available for tracking on your Order List.
- Payment for the purchased shares will be deducted from your PSTX Account.
- Shares will be credited to your account electronically. This can be viewed on your Equity Portfolio.